[Alumni] moomers new years party?

Igor Serebryany igor47 at moomers.org
Tue Dec 23 01:22:31 CST 2008

Hi guys,

	So, I assumed there would be a Moomers New Years party, but I still haven't
seen any official notice about it. Is this not the case? If it is the case,
does someone want to send out an email about it?  Perhaps to Guestlist? Perhaps
Guestlist should be updated to include new friends of new Moomers? Or some
Web2.0 technology like Facebook could be utilized? The more time goes by, the
more people make other plans for New Years...

	On a related note, I'm going to be getting into ChiTown on the 28th.  I'm
happy to help with any pre-party activities, including but not limited to the
acquisition of a bottle of ShamPain for each person at the New Years Party.

--Igor