[Alumni] [Journal] Moomers Journal Deadline: APRIL 7th

Clara Raubertas clara.raubertas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 18:28:39 CDT 2014

Please submit your pieces for ISSUE 6, MAPS to me by April 7th!

If you have something MAP-appropriate but can't get it ready in time, let
me know and we will see if we can work something out.

If you have something non-MAP themed ready, please do submit it!! The
themes are general guidelines, but we're also always looking for non-themed
pieces -- fiction, nonfiction, sketches, reviews, recipes, poetry...

Let me know if you have any questions.

<3<3,
Clara