[Boat] build day tomorrow

Igor Serebryany igor47 at moomers.org
Fri Aug 29 16:50:31 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

 	We are meeting for building day tomorrow.  On the agenda:
 	- finish pontoon decking
 	- epoxy barrels
 	- set up transom
 	- cut anti-parallelogramming pieces for rear section
 	- hang anti-parallelogramming mounts
 	- mark and disassemble rear section

 	if we have time, we will also:
 	- assemble front section
 		-including cutting interior deck supports attaching joist
 		hangers
 	- cut anti-parallelogramming pieces for the front section
 	- hang AP mounts for front section

 	We also need to decide how we're joining the two raft sections
 	together.

 	We will be meeting for these tasks at 11 AM in the moomers back
 	yard. If you want to help out with the boat, come by at any time -
 	we certainly could use your help!

 	If you know of anyone else who wants to spend a few hours sawing,
 	drilling, and hammering, forward this email to them. If you have
 	your own drill, bring it - we are always short on drills.

--Igor