[Boat] flooding

Igor Serebryany igor47 at moomers.org
Wed Jun 18 05:15:24 EDT 2008

do you think this will still be a problem 2.5 months from now?

i'm not sure how we could look into this - yes, there will probably be
additional debris around/in the river, but floods happen, right?  If
nobody's going to clean up debris from this series of floods, nobody
ever cleans it up, so it must always just be sitting there...

Contamination will also decrease to more normal levels once cleaner
upstream water has had a chance to wash away the dirty floodwater. The
question is, will the flooding continue through August?

As far as the snakes... we should learn first aid for snake bites?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agkistrodon_piscivorus
http://www.physorg.com/news108822008.html
http://tinyurl.com/4lkqpc

--Igor