[Boat] comment form bug (fwd)

Igor Serebryany igor47 at moomers.org
Tue Jun 24 14:29:06 EDT 2008

  so far, only what's below.  However, the worst of the flooding has been
  on the upper mississippi, which is everything above St. Louis:
    " River levels peaked in St. Louis at 37.27 feet (11.3 metres) late
    on Friday, lower than earlier forecast and below the record of 49.58
    feet (15.1 meters) set in 1993.

    More than two dozen levee breaks up-river earlier in the week took
    pressure off downstream areas. "

  We will be joining the Mississippi just about 30-40 miles north of St.
  Louis.  Water levels were far from out of the ordinary on the lower
  Mississippi, and the 40 miles that experienced some flooding can't be
  much worse than the 30 miles on the CSSC.

  I still want to see what the Coast Guard says, but I honestly am not
  very worried.  I think we're still a go - thoughts?

  --Igor