[chrysalis.activism] Fwd: Practicing Anti-Racism in Intentional Communities

Christopher Lin powertothepenguins at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 10:46:22 CDT 2020

This is a workshop put on by the Foundation for Intentional Community. I
watched some of the recording of their previous workshop on the same topic,
and it seemed well-done, so I'm gonna check this out. Please join if it
strikes your fancy! I think it's an important topic for us given that we
care deeply about intentional community and cooperative living as an idea,
and at the same time primarily find ourselves within a wider co-op
community with very few POC.

Feel free to join! Donation-based.
https://www.ic.org/event/racism-intentional-communities/

Context: FIC is a national nonprofit that maintains a community of
intentional communities around the world, and offers books/resources for
starting and running intentional communities. They seem to be loosely
affiliated with Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage, if you've heard of that.

<3
Topher