[chrysalis.activism] Fwd: ⭐ black health podcast episode

Stacey Svetlichnaya stacey.svet at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 21:11:15 CDT 2020

sharing some super interesting resources on black health.

I haven't read any of these--if some of them speak to you, maybe we could
be reading buddies?
I'm especially curious about anything on the list from Diana (books by
black authors about black health) ((also Diana is a real epidemiologist
working on her Ph.D!))

First choice for me (because relevant to body image interests/also
available on Audible >.<) is
*Fearing the Black Body: The Racial Origins of Fat Phobia* - Sabrina Strings

<3S