[chrysalis.activism] Book Group: Me and White Supremacy

Anna McFall annasmcfall at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 01:29:16 CDT 2020

We've decided to hold up to an hour of book group work after a dinner break
following our Wednesday evening activism committee meetings.

We will be starting with *Layla Saad's Me and White Supremacy*, a
full-length book of guided reflection based on Saad's original 2018
workbook, which grew out of an instagram challenge she created for white
folks to reflect on their experiences.

I'm working on ordering a hard copy of the book for the house; in the mean
time, I've attached an epub, and you can shoot her some dollars at her
PayPal below.

Layla Saad's Paypal <https://www.paypal.me/laylasaad>

It seems fitting to *read the first part--about 30 pages--before our first
meeting*.  Does that work?

In our first meeting, we can take a look at the structure and decide how
many "days" we want to do per week.

<333 Looking forward to this!