[chrysalis.activism] Book Group: Me and White Supremacy

Anna McFall annasmcfall at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 23:05:14 CDT 2020

Next time (6/24):

To do:
*Day 1 - Reading + journal reflections
*Read appendix section on Circle Way process (if desired)
*Review the two PDFs Saad mentions from the Resources section of
thecircleway.net.

Anna or David (if present) - Facilitator
David
Stacey (if present) - Note-taker (takeaways at the end, any questions or
themes (opt-in notes))
Topher - Guardian