[chrysalis.activism] [ccl2020youth at gmail.com: Re: Welcome to the Alameda Chapter of CCL!]

Igor Serebryany igor47 at moomers.org
Wed Jun 17 23:43:59 CDT 2020

check out this agenda for the CCL with our rep, Barbara Lee. This is
impressively comprehensive. I'm excited to be as in the loop as these
folks are on policy proposals, pending legislation, MOC actions,
alliance building....

--igor

----- Forwarded message from Sandra Liu <ccl2020youth at gmail.com> -----