[chrysalis.activism] Fwd: Correction: BTU August Newsletter

Anna McFall annasmcfall at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 16:50:29 CDT 2020

"Additionally we strongly encourage all Berkeley residents to donate up to
$50 to Council Member Davila's campaign. Because Council Member Davila is
using public financing, all donations from Berkeley residents will be
matched at a six-to-one ration by the city; for instance, if you donate
$50, she will receive $350!  (Persons who live outside Berkeley can also
donate up to $50 to Council Member Davila and are encouraged to do so, but
their donations won't be matched by the City.)  If you haven't done so yet,
please donate now
<https://berkeleytenants.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d3053fd94934e92d237a8b9e8&id=e8cdd97d8a&e=3e8121fe7e>
."