[chrysalis.activism] senate races

Christopher Lin powertothepenguins at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 21:07:35 CDT 2020

btw if you have limited funds and want to prioritize one/few of these, i've
learned that the AZ winner could be seated as early as November 30 (b/c
it's a special election to replace John McCain), so a Dem win in AZ would
be extra important for the nomination of a Supreme Court justice.

presumably, McConnell knows this and is taking that into consideration in
his machinations, but it shortens the potential timeline available to him
to shoehorn the nomination through.