[chrysalis.activism] Fwd: focused in september

Rion Snow rlsnow at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 15:42:08 CDT 2020

If you’re looking for extra motivation for phone banking or hacking on
election stuff, our friends at focused are offering free coaching sessions
for folks working on election tasks! :)

I did a bunch of these when they had their space in SF and it was very very
helpful :)

“In October, we are offering complimentary focused sessions to anyone who
wants to use their session to register to vote, study ballot issues, or do
phone banking (It’s easy! You can start here
<https://www.mobilize.us/2020victory/event/291103/>.) Use code VOTE-2020 to
book yourself a session at www.focused.space/book.”

<3!!! :)