[Guestlist] Harvest Hootenanny!

Cord Melton scmelton at uchicago.edu
Tue Oct 7 23:21:16 EDT 2008

Please join Moomers for a Harvest Hootenanny* this Friday, 10 October 2008 -
it starts at 6:00pm!

For the very low price of $5, come enjoy a grilled fresh harvest dinner of
corn (we grew some of it!), meat, and vegetarian alternatives while
listening live performances by Beloved Bridge from North Carolina, and
Richard Whaling from Chicago (our definition of folk music is a broad one).
Drinks will be served! Friends are welcome!

Moomers is at 5509 S Hyde Park Blvd, #3 (buzzer says "moomers")
For travel directions, see: <http://catch-22.moomers.org/directions.html>

*"an informal gathering with folk music and sometimes dancing" to celebrate
"the season for gathering in agricultural crops"