[Guestlist] Moomers Journal: Issue 2: DATES

Clara Raubertas clara.raubertas at gmail.com
Thu May 17 11:06:36 CDT 2012

So your Moomers Journal submissions were supposed to be due today.
BUT, I didn't send you a reminder, because I was distracted by Scav
Hunt. So in honor of Scav, you get extra time! ONE MORE WEEK to send
in your submissions for Moomers Journal Issue 2 (theme: HOME).
Submissions due by May 24th.

For the HOME issue, we're interested in running the following small
features that you could knock off quickly:
- View From Your Window: photos, paragraphs, poems, sketches, or
whateverabout what you can see from your house
- Hometown: a short (1-2 paragraph) description of your hometown;
possibly accompanied by descriptions of other places you've lived and
how they're similar/different.

ALSO, the Moomers Journal is encouraging contributions of Remedial
Scav! Pick a Scav Hunt item from years past (all archived lists
available at http://scavhunt.uchicago.edu) and do it over on your own
time & with whomever you want. Document your adventures for the
journal!

As always, send your submissions/subscription
requests/questions/concerns to editors at moomers.org!