[Guestlist] [Journal] Moomers Journal: Issue 5

Clara Raubertas clara.raubertas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 11:04:46 CST 2013

So -- I try to set informal deadlines for MooJo submissions, but really
it's a rolling deadline where the issue gets put together when I have
enough submissions/time to work on it. Which means YOUR submissions are key
to getting a new issue in your mailbox! We'd love to have sketches, poetry,
puzzles, recipes, reviews, etc as well as longer pieces so if you just want
to send something small that is great :).
<3<3
Clara