[Guestlist] [Journal] Moomers Journal SCHOOL: reminder & extension

Clara Raubertas clara.raubertas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 14:25:19 CST 2014

Don't forget to work on your submissions for ISSUE 8: SCHOOL and get them
ready by 11/20!

Also please remember: non-theme pieces are great too, and we'd love to have
more little reviews/recipes/puzzles/sketches/etc from those who don't have
the time to do a full-length piece.

Questions? Let me know!

xoxo,
Clara