[Guestlist] [Moomers Journal] Moomers Journal SCHOOL: now DECEMBER 10

Low traffic Moomers Journal announcements journal at moomers.org
Fri Nov 21 08:00:16 CST 2014

Hello friends,

Don't forget to send your SCHOOL themed pieces (or anything non-themed
you'd like to submit) to the Moomers Journal!

The deadline has been extended to DECEMBER 10.

Unlike most MooJo deadlines, this is a HARD DEADLINE, in order to make sure
the journal can be formatted, printed, and mailed before Christmas.

If you've already submitted something or get your piece in early -- I <3 u!!

xoxo,
Clara