[Guestlist] [Journal] Moomers Journal SCHOOL: reminder & extension

Clara Raubertas clara.raubertas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 16:21:51 CDT 2014

Dear friends,

Don't forget to be working on your Moomers Journal SCHOOL themed
submissions for Issue 8!!

We're extending the deadline for finished pieces until NOVEMBER 20 to
better accommodate those who are having a busy fall with SCHOOL or other
concerns. Hooray!

(If you still have timeline concerns but would like to submit something,
let me know and we'll see if we can work something out.)

If you're planning on submitting something, a heads-up with a brief
description of the piece is helpful ASAP for planning and layout purposes!

Let me know if you have questions, and send your SCHOOL-themed pieces to
editors at moomers.org!

(Also don't forget: you can support us by buying STUFF at
store.journal.moomers.org, or by giving us PayPal, Bitcoin, or dogecoin via
journal.moomers.org.)

xoxo,
Clara